Exceptional Care for Women’s Health at Every Stage of Life
At West Tennessee Healthcare, we pride ourselves on offering care for a woman throughout her lifespan. That means our care spans the full spectrum of female health issues, from providing guidance to women as they begin families to helping them at all stages of life.
The Full Spectrum of Women’s Health Services
As we age, our bodies change, and navigating those changes can sometimes be challenging. But women in west Tennessee can rest assured knowing that we offer everything they need related to their health—from well-woman check-ups and menopause management to prenatal care, labor, and delivery. This includes access to highly trained specialists in areas such as maternal-fetal medicine and urogynecology.
West Tennessee’s First Choice for Women's Health
Women are often the center of the family—meaning that caring for their health needs is a concern for every family member. When it's time to choose a provider for women's health needs, the Women's Center offers the specialized expertise women deserve:
Beyond these highlights, we also offer women assistance with issues like abnormal bleeding, chronic pelvic pain, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and pelvic organ prolapse.
- The first in the region to be designated as a Baby-Friendly USA hospital, an honor that recognizes medical facilities for a commitment to helping mothers breastfeed
- The first in the region to be certified as a National Safe Sleep Hospital by partnering with Cribs for Kids and the Tennessee Department of Health
- The state’s only comprehensive certified perinatal bereavement program
- Uniquely qualified to offer assistance with breastfeeding by international board-certified lactation consultants and CLC’s
- Received state and federal grants to improve mother/bonding support, overall emotional well-being for new moms.
- Conduct neonatal research initiatives to improve the quality of care for our most vulnerable and tiniest patients
Women's Health Services
Our women's health services cover all the bases—providing care for women at every stage of life.
Classes & Programs
Childbirth and motherhood can be intimidating. That's why we offer several classes to help families prepare.
This service allows new parents to share pictures and information about their new baby born at Jackson Madison County General Hospital with friends and family across the world.